A great day is that one day that brings you closer to achieving of all that you had set out for. Here are the seven things you must do everyday if you want to achieve your daily goals.
1. WRITE OUT A BASIC PLAN FOR ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY
Evaluate and prioritize the days activities in the order of their rewards and benefits to you.
BEING A GOOD LEADER
Is the one who achieve things through other people and in the process, also help them to achieve things which are so dear to them.
BEING AN EXCELLENT LEADER
Achieve those things more excellently through them. (means their excellence is important) Now what part do you have to play as a leader? [Your personal responsibilities] (There are some that nobody can do for you but must be done: write them out)
2. CONCENTRATE ON THOSE ACTIVITIES THAT PRODUCE QUALITY RESULT
Give them your best to get excellent results. You need to know what you must do.
3. GIVE TOTAL ATTENTION TO THE TASK AT HAND (DON’T GET DISTRACTED)
There are people who don’t have full attention of what they do: have focus, give the matter at hand full attention.
4. BE SENSITIVE TO THE SCHEDULE OF OTHERS
If you shift things, it could change everything.
WE’RE ALL SENSITIVE: refuse to have people waiting for you. Be sensitive to the schedules of other people;
Try not be give people open-ended appointment (It is not offensive to tell someone what time you’ll be available);
It is not good for you: you must have a schedule.
5. REMEMBER TO APPRECIATE SOMEONE FOR SOMETHING TODAY
Make someone glad, it’ll relax your nerves and gladden your own spirit. You can have a tight day, until you say something nice to someone: think of someone you’ll have to thank, plan it, learn it, have it part of your days plan and life;
There’s so much to be grateful for: It’ll help you relax your nerves;
6. MAKE SURE YOUR ACTIVITIES ALL FOCUS ON THE ACHIEVEMENT OF YOUR GREATER GOALS
There are times for constructive fellowship (meeting together, sharing together);
- Delete unnecessary calls and be focused;
- Stop reading the wrong materials.